Marine Surveyor Victoria BC
If you are purchasing, insuring, refitting or operating a powerboat, having an accredited Marine Surveyor inspect and report on the vessel has many benefits including ensuring your safety afloat. A powerboat is a big investment, and you need to protect that investment by having a professional marine survey inspection. A boat assessment focuses on the entire boat, its structural integrity, propulsion and on all on board systems. Our Survey inspection gives you a comprehensive report for your safety afloat and a summary of the operational conditions and limitations of your vessel.
My 42 years’ experience in the marine field includes molded ship building, refitting, re-powering, consulting and surveying vessels from 16’ to 75’. I have sold and delivered over 1,200 vessels, acting as seller or purchasing agent. I have logged over 109,000 nautical miles on these multiple hulls on the Pacific Coast, inland waters, and lakes throughout Canada and the USA.
My experience enables me to offer you a complete perspective of your vessel. I ensure that you get a full survey report that protects your insurable investment.
To get started with your marine survey, please fill out my authorization form. Once completed, I will be in contact with you directly. I am also available to discuss or provide advice on our contact us page or by phone at 250-893-2839.
Specializing in Powerboats 16’ to 75’ and Sailboats to 55′
Fiberglass – Aluminum – Steel – Wood
Boat Houses – Floating Homes – Barges
Survey Rates – Emailed PDF & Bound Report
|Up to 22’||$396.00||38’ to 40’||$684.00|
|23 to 25’||$434.00||41’ to 43’||$728.00|
|26’ to 28’||$472.00||44’ to 46’||$829.00|
|29′ to 31’||$529.00||47’ to 49’||$894.00|
|32’ to 34’||$589.00||50’ to 55’||$995.00|
|35’ to 37’||$620.00||Above 55’||Quoted Per Job|
Vessels measured for Length Overall (L.O.A.) GST Applicable
- Complete Survey Report of current vessel construction & cosmetic condition
- Listed all serial numbers of vessel, components & capacities
- List of accessories viewed at time of inspection
- Visual opinion of mechanical condition; Engine(s) starting if available
- List of CCG Compliance equipment aboard and recommendations
- Insurance referral and recommendations of insurance policy outline
- On-line forms for Vessel Transfer MOT
- On-line document for “Offer to Purchase” & “Bill of Sale” generic template
- Ring bound copy of Survey mailed and compressed Survey file emailed
- See Authorization Page for Additional Services offered
|Full Consulting services||$75.00 hr plus expenses|
|Market analysis report||$75.00 average cost|